Monday 15 May 2017

Neymar : This is my best Barça season


The Brazilian international's hat-trick against Las Palmas continued a stunning 2016-17 season for the forward, who feels his campaign has been great.

Neymar believes he has produced his best season in a Barcelona shirt after his hat-trick sealed an emphatic victory over Las Palmas.
The Brazil international's first away hat-trick for Barca secured a 4-1 victory on Sunday that ensured La Liga's title race will go down to the final day of the season.

Neymar has scored 19 goals and contributed a further 20 assists for his club in 2016-17 and thinks this has been the best of his four campaigns at Camp Nou.

"This is a great season for me," Neymar said to France Football .
"I even think I have had my best season since I arrived here. I do not know if I have reached a new level, it is hard to have that judgement when you are on the pitch.
"I have always had the same role from my arrival until today – it has not changed. I have always taken responsibility on this team and everyone knows their role."

No comments:

Post a Comment