Monday 24 April 2017

I will come back stronger - Ibrahimovic


Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he will "come back even stronger" after suffering cruciate knee-ligament damage.
The 35-year-old was injured in the final minute of normal time during last week's Europa League quarter-final second-leg
win over Anderlecht.

Ibrahimovic is United's top scorer this season, with 28 goals but it is unclear when he will be fit to play again.
"I will be out for a while," he wrote but added "giving up is not an option."

Writing on Instagram, the Swede added: "I will go through this like everything else and come back even stronger. So far I played with one leg so it shouldn't be any problem.
"One thing is for sure, I decide when it's time to stop and nothing else."

No comments:

Post a Comment